Thank you again for choosing Florence Holiday Homes for your stay in Florence. To make your stay more comfortable I would like to remind you of a few of our house rules:
1) Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
2) Please do not use towels to remove make-up.
3) Please clean your own dishes.
4) Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
5) Please respect our neighbours, we appreciate quiet time after 11pm.
6) Please dispose of your rubbish in the rubbish area near the apartment. Select the google map link below of your apartment to find the nearest recycling area to you:
Casa San Giovanni & Casa San Paolino
Casa Santa Maria Novella
Casa Santa Caterina
Respect the neighbours and do not leave your rubbish outside the door of the apartment or the door of the building. Only paper can be left outside the building's door on Sunday evenings to be collected on Mondays.
When staying in a holiday home located in an historical city please use common sense regarding rubbish and help us to keep the apartment and the city clean. This is especially important for our guests staying for several days.
Check-out time is at 10:00 AM. On the day of your departure just leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you.
The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Thank you in advance for your help.